At Their Service
Your sponsorship of a child today, allows Photo Patch to get the job done right away!
Many Children who have incarcerated parents have not spoken, seen or in anyway communicated with their parents in weeks, months and sometimes years.
Every month, we ask children to upload letters and pictures that they would like to send to their parents. Photo Patch prints, packages, ships the mail on their behalf.
Every month, each child needs a sponser
With your help, we ensure:
- Quality photos and letters are printed
- Photos and letters are placed in prison-appropriate packaging
- Envelopes have valid shipping and return addresses
- Envelopes have sufficient amount of postage attached
- The mail is delivered in a timely fashion
- Children are notified that their mail has been printed, packaged and shipped
How to Sponsor
Sponsors are people who donate $5 per month to help a child communicate with his or her incarcerated parent(s) .
That $5 will go towards printing, packaging and delivering at least 20 photos in addition to a letter from the child to their parent.